1. We believe in one God, Almighty, Who is, from eternity to all eternity, the Creator of the heavens and the earth (Deut. 6:4 ; Ps. 90:2 ; Ex. 3:14).
2. We believe and feed on the Holy Scriptures, the Word of God - the Holy Bible, in salvation by faith, and in healthy doctrine of both the Church and every believer (2 Tim. 3:15-16 ; 2 Pe.1:21 ; Acts.4:12).
3. We believe in the fall of man - who was created perfect and without blemish - into sin by his own choice (Gen. 1:26-31 ; 3:17 ; Rom. 5:12-21).
4. We believe in Jesus Christ as our true Savior from our sins and the mediator between God and men, who was born of the Virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit (Lu1:31, 35 ; Gal. 4:4). We believe in His death and resurrection and in the redemption by His blood (Ro.10:8-15 ; l Co. 15:3-4 ; Tit. 2:11 ; 3:5-7).
5. We believe in the baptism by immersion, which is imperative after repenting and accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior (Mat. 28:19 ; Mk. 16:16 ; Acts 10:17-48).
6. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4-8 ; 10:44-46 ; 19:6).
7. We believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and in the Church leadership as modeled on the New Testament (Eph. 4:11-12 ; 1 Co. 12:1-31).
8. We believe in the holiness of life (in thinking, in words and in attitude) in obeying God’s Command “Be holy !” (1 Pe.1:15-16 ; 1 Tes.5:23-24 ; Heb. 12:14).
9. We believe that God is the miraculous Healer of the sick, which implies the healing by Jesus’ sacrifice at the Cross (Is. 53:4-5 ; Mat. 8:16-17 ; Mk. 16:16-17 ; Jas. 5:14 ; 1 Pe. 2:24).
10. We believe in the Holy Communion as an example Jesus Christ gave to His Disciples : the bread as a remembrance of His body, and the cup as a remembrance of His blood of the New Covenant to all the believers to the coming of our Lord (Lu 22:14-20 ; Mat. 26:26 ; 1Co.11:23-32).
11. We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to take His Bride before the Millennial Kingdom, which is the blessed hope for all believers (1 Co.15:20-24 ; 1Tes. 4:13-17 ; Rev. 20:4-5).
12. We believe in the coming back of Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead and in eternal punishment for those whose names are not written in the Book of Life (Acts 10:42 ; Mat. 25:46 ; Rev.20:11-15).